socialexpat-new-evidences-found-to-update-brigadier-j-s-case-cover-03

New Evidences Found to Update Brigadier J’s Case

Share:

July 21, 2022 – The investigation for Brigadier J shooting at the now inactive Head of the Professional and Security Division (Kadiv Propam) Irjen Fredy Sambo continues. The case peaked around the beginning of last week.

As of Wednesday (20/7), new information behind this case has started to reveal itself. This includes the examination result of the wounds found on Brigadier J’s body.

The National Human Rights Commission (Komnas HAM) commissioner Choirul Anam said that the examination will be done today (21/7) by a team of experts.

“Komnas HAM has double-checked the position of the wound and why the wound occurred. But we will evaluate further with the team of experts we have,” said Anam to reporters on Wednesday (20/7).

Re-Autopsy to be done on Brigadier J’s Body

Brigadier J’s body will undergo a new autopsy in the near future under the request of his family. The re-autopsy request was submitted after they deny the result conducted by RS Polri forensic team. Previously, Brigadier J’s family attorney Kamaruddin Simanjuntak has asked National Police Chief General Listyo Sigit Prabowo to form an independent team for the re-autopsy.

The re-autopsy of Brigadier J’s body will be done by an independent forensic team. So, the re-examination will not be conducted with just the RS Polri team.

Neck Wound Claims

Kamaruddin Simanjuntak claims there’s another wound found in Brigadier J’s body, which is a neck wound. This was said by the family attorney before attending the case of the alleged premediated murder of Brigadier J at the National Police Criminal Investigation Unit. His side suspected that the neck wound on Brigadier J’s body was caused by a snare from behind.

“We found that there’s another wound on the neck, which means that it is suspected that the late Brigadier J was snared from behind,” Kamaruddin said to the reporters on Wednesday.

According to Kamaruddin, the discovery of the neck wound strengthens the alleged premeditated murder of Brigadier J.

CCTV is Found

A team formed by National Police Chief General Listyo Sigit Prabowo found a CCTV in the house of Irjen Fendy Sambo. Head of the Public Relations Division of the National Police Inspector General Dedi Prasetyo said that it could uncover the shooting case of Brigadier J. Currently, the CCTV is being investigated by a special team in the digital forensic laboratory.

The location in which the CCTV is found is not specified. However, Dedi promises that the analysis of the CCTV clips will be revealed after the special team is done.

Content Writer

An escapist yet realistic, Yohana tends to keep her feet on the ground and head above the clouds. A culture enthusiast with impulsive tendencies when it comes to knowledge and food. She starts her writing journey during high school as a hobby at first, before it grows into passion and love.

Related News

Jakarta LRT Extension – Jakarta Governor Pramono Anung has announced plans to extend the Jakarta Light Rail Transit system to Pantai Indah Kapuk 2 and continue the route to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport as part of efforts to strengthen public transport integration across the capital. The proposed development forms part of the Jakarta Provincial Government’s long-term […]

Not everything new has to feel unfamiliar. Sometimes, what resonates most is something people already know and love, presented in a different way. This idea lies at the heart of the latest collaboration between The People’s Cafe and Bu Rudy, introducing three special menu items available at all The People’s Cafe outlets from 5 May […]

Tickets for Westlife 25: The Anniversary World Tour in Jakarta officially went on sale today, 21 May 2026, offering several ticket categories for fans planning to attend the group’s return to Indonesia. The concert is scheduled to take place on Saturday, 23 January 2027, at Gelora Bung Karno Main Stadium in Senayan, Jakarta. Organised by […]

The Indonesian government has agreed to grant Visa-Free Visit (Bebas Visa Kunjungan) facilities to citizens of Kazakhstan and Macau following a coordination meeting held in Jakarta on Monday, 11 May 2026. The decision was discussed during a meeting involving the Coordinating Ministry for Law, Human Rights, Immigration, and Corrections, along with representatives from the Ministry […]

Expat Events

Indonesia Visas

Expat Event

Social Networking
150,000
Subform, SOL Collective Space
Business Networking
150,000
Kilo Jakarta
Unofficial Networking Evenr
FREE
Aphrodite

Indonesia Guide

Just For Fun

Write For Us

Exclusive Promotions

Event Gallery